Providing care for the entire family.
Primary medical care is at the heart of what we do. If you are healthy, we can help you stay that way. If you are sick, we can treat you. If you have chronic illness, we can help you take good care of yourself. We make sure you receive all of the preventive services and health education you need. We can also help you access specialty services and hospital care should you need it.
- Full check-ups and testing
- Medical care management
- Physical Exams (regular, sports clearance & pre-employment)
- Personalized help with your medication
- Treatment for illnesses
- Counseling and help with depression, anxiety, and other issues
- Diabetes care
- Nutrition Counseling
- Women’s health services including gynecology exams, PAP tests & family planning
- Men’s health services including care for prostate problems and STI screening
- Referrals to specialists and dentists
Learn more about recommended preventive health screenings for your whole family. This helpful tool will notify you of screenings, counseling, and preventive medication services specific to any age.