A commitment to our community.
“Battenkill Valley Health Center, a community resource, provides compassionate, responsive, comprehensive healthcare through a committed team of professionals ensuring affordable access to all.”
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless.
- Commitment/Sustainability: We believe that treating the whole person throughout all stages of life has a positive, long-term impact on the wellness of our community.
- Partnership: We believe the BVHC team strengthens bonds within the community by establishing partnerships that enhance community well-being. We treat everyone with respect and value diversity by drawing upon each other’s strengths, ideas, experiences, and backgrounds.
- Excellence: We believe in striving for excellence in all aspects of our healthcare delivery. We believe in doing our very best, being accountable, and continuing to learn and grow.
- Integrity: We believe in compassion and empathy, respecting the individuality of each and every patient. We employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in everything we do.
- Equal Access: We believe every person has the right to receive reliable, comprehensive and confidential quality healthcare.