We are here for you.
BVHC offers a variety of care management programs to help you navigate your own healthcare. At the center of each of our care management programs, is a loving and knowledgeable team ready to help you find the resources and information you may need, to get the help that you want.
Our care programs can help you:
- Get connected to lifesaving services
- Connect to in-house medical appointments easily
- Find the right substance use and mental health program for you
- Find out if you are eligible for certain entitlements
- Advocate on your behalf to obtain entitlements
- Find housing resources to you into stable housing
- Connect to legal resources
- Enroll in supportive services with people just like you, in a judgement-free setting
Meet BVHC’s nurse case manager and learn more about the Vermont Blueprint for Health program here.