Where compassion and healing come together.
Feeling sad or hopeless? Anxious or worried? Trouble concentrating? Not interested in things you usually like to do? Concerned about a family member? Problems in your relationship?
We can help.
We offer counseling and other services for children, adolescents, adults and families. All services are offered through the Vermont Blueprint Health:
- For primary care patients
- Screening for depression
- Diagnostic and treatment assessment for bipolar disorders, depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, adjustment disorders, psychotic disorders, and other mental disorders
- Medication management
- Individual and group therapies for adults, adolescents and children
- Mental health urgent assessment and intervention management of behavioral aspect of medical diseases
- Referrals and care coordination with mental health specialty clinics and hospitals
Many people find that counseling with a professional therapist helps them to face difficulties in their lives and take action to improve their situation.
Your therapist will listen, encourage you, and challenge you to meet your goals. Here are some ways that your therapist might work with you:
- Problem solving therapy – you and your therapist will talk about your problems and identify actions you can take to overcome them. Your therapist will help you take small steps that are within your power to accomplish.
- Cognitive therapy – your therapist will help you understand how your own thoughts create your good or bad feelings.